For some reason, in my mind, the ten year anniversary of "that day" should definitely be remembered but unfortunately the build up in the media makes it look more like a political and religious circus act and seems to hint that as a country, we are still reeling with grief and confusion.
So I am staying away from all media and reminiscing commentary of "that day."
I am spending this weekend praying and thinking about the survivors and those who lost loved ones. My heart is with you.
I am going to be thinking about my country. My heart is also with you.
I have also been spending some time processing and thinking about how my life has changed since 9/11 and how that is affecting my future.
I have already been blessed by this decision and I encourage you to take some quiet time for reflection as well. We all need to think more about how we can encourage and take active, healthy leadership in our world today.
No comments:
Post a Comment