
With so much going on during our super cold winter months, I forgot that the Dnieper river had frozen over so I went for a walk last weekend to take a look. I am still always so shocked encountering so much snow, cold and ice. It still feels like I'm in another world after so many years.
This past week I had to put my kitty to sleep so I'm more tired than usual and don't have the mental energy to write a proper blog post. I've been posting some photos on my other blog
HERE. So glad spring is coming!
2 comments:
I have never seen a frozen river before... this one looks awesome.
So sorry to hear about your kitty...
Love
Lidia
I've never seen a frozen river before coming here either! LOL and it's not a little river either! Some of your photos of your backyard on your blog today reminded me of So California! ;) It is a little greener where you are.
Post a Comment