I read a blog post this morning that addresses responsible adoption. It is written by a mother who has adopted both domestically and internationally and has had experience working in the adoption industry. She goes over in detail some of the concerns that are raised in regards to responsible adoption versus the current Christian church movement that is marketing adoption as a way of "salvation" for children and parents and how this distorted vision can raise unrealistic expectations that cannot be met.
I could add a lot more on this subject, but I am too brain dead today after spending a long, hot day with children who will hopefully never have to be put up for adoption!
So if you are considering adoption or you are just interested in the subject, go ahead and check out "Rachel's Blatherings" by clicking
HERE.
Through wisdom is a house builded; and by understanding it is established. And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.".......Proverbs 24:3,4
2 comments:
Interesting thoughts, Michelle!
Did you read the link?
Post a Comment